We recognise that farming is not just a business to our clients, but a way of life, and as such our approach to each client is tailored to meet their individual needs and objectives.
Serving the Hull and East Riding of Yorkshire area Fawley Judge & Easton has always provided specialist advice to Agricultural and Horticultural businesses.
We have a highly trained team whose experience and specialisation enables them to offer a personal service covering all aspects of taxation, accountancy and business advice to farmers and growers.
The accountancy services we offer clients in the sector include:
- Raising finance: dealing with the agricultural banking institutions, providing budgets and cash flow forecasts, negotiating facilities and appropriate funding structures
- Succession issues: advice on running the family business and partnership matters through the generations.
- Property and land transaction planning: guidance on the purchase, sale and development of property and land.
- Taxation planning: all decisions have tax implications – we can advise on the most tax effective route to take.
- New ventures and diversification: what are the tax implications of diversification? What are the pros and cons of entering a new market? What is the optimum trading structure? Come to us for unbiased advice.
- Outsourcing: we provide cost-effective VAT, payroll and book-keeping services for farming clients.
- Tax legislation: We monitor and advise you of changing legislation and regulations and the impact on your business.
Take advantage of our wealth of experience in assisting farming in the following areas:
Bookkeeping – We can offer full bookkeeping services for the sector, advising and/or setting up internal systems.
VAT – Our VAT consultants advise farmers (and business generally) directly in areas such as property acquisition and renovations, fee paying services and day to day VAT queries.
Payroll – Our specialist team manages this function for many commercial and charity clients.
Sage – As accredited Sage suppliers we can assist in sourcing the software, installation, providing training and follow up support.
Tax – Our team keeps up to date with the latest developments in tax legislation to ensure you get the best advise, from purchasing a new piece of equipment up to passing the farm down to your children.